Career at Foundation living llc
Caregivers help clients with everyday activities, from cooking and cleaning to completing errands
Oshkosh/Fond du lac
Full time & Part time
- Serving as a companion to clients
- Transporting clients to and from appointments, errands, activities, etc.
- Managing medication
- Preparing meals
- High School Diploma
- Further education may be beneficial.
- Job experience and CPR training may be necessary.
- A driver's license may be strongly desired.
- A professional and friendly attitude.
- A willingness to work flexible hours, which may include night shifts.
- Personal Care. It's not uncommon for elderly patients to struggle with day-to-day tasks.
- Meal Planning and Food Preparation.
- Patience and Problem-Solving.